We celebrated Craig's very 1st Father's Day this weekend! It was a perfect weekend. On Saturday night we went for a walk with Braydon and Monty on the beach in Carlsbad and got dinner on the patio at Dini's by the Beach where we watched the sunset and ate yummy oysters. On Sunday we went to church, where Braydon LOVES to people watch and I made a big breakfast after. Then we decided to head to the beach for Braydon's very first day at the beach! We had a blast watching Daddy surf and watching the waves and people walk by. Braydon is the cutest little guy and Craig and I feel so blessed to have him in our lives. Parenting has been so much fun and I cherish every second of it. Braydon lights up our lives with his big toothless grins and it's adorable how much he watches Craig and gets excited when he enters the room. Craig is such a great Dad, full of so much love for Braydon and I (and Monty!).
Monday, June 21, 2010
Craig's 1st Fathers Day
We celebrated Craig's very 1st Father's Day this weekend! It was a perfect weekend. On Saturday night we went for a walk with Braydon and Monty on the beach in Carlsbad and got dinner on the patio at Dini's by the Beach where we watched the sunset and ate yummy oysters. On Sunday we went to church, where Braydon LOVES to people watch and I made a big breakfast after. Then we decided to head to the beach for Braydon's very first day at the beach! We had a blast watching Daddy surf and watching the waves and people walk by. Braydon is the cutest little guy and Craig and I feel so blessed to have him in our lives. Parenting has been so much fun and I cherish every second of it. Braydon lights up our lives with his big toothless grins and it's adorable how much he watches Craig and gets excited when he enters the room. Craig is such a great Dad, full of so much love for Braydon and I (and Monty!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment