



Braydon is the funniest character! He is so entertaining! He will do anything to get a laugh. And he is a very smart little guy too. He makes connections, such as whenever I put his shoes on he runs to the door cause he knows that means we're going outside. He'll yell at Monty and try and push him down if he jumps up on his highchair because he knows Monty's not allowed to do that. He has been feeding himself with his little spoon lately and wants to eat or drink like a big kid already. Daddy was shoveling dirt in the backyard the other day and Braydon ran over and grabbed the shovel and tried to pick up the dirt. Then he looked over at me and saw I was using the dolly to push a pot and he ran over to help me push it. He will take the hose that is on the vacuum and run around pretending to vacuum the floor and makes a "zzzzzzz" sound. He hums along to songs and still LOVES to dance. He gives huge kisses all the time now, anytime you ask for one. He waves to everyone and everything that passes. I joke with him that he thinks he's on a parade float most of the time. He makes our lives so much brighter and I can't even begin to explain the love I feel for our little man!



No comments:
Post a Comment