Saturday, September 24, 2011

Brady at 21 months old



Braydon is 21 months old already! We went to the doc yesterday and he is 34 inches tall and 25 pounds. He is a huge chatterbox lately and full of energy and laughs. He bosses Monty around and loves to play chase with Mom and Dad and wrestle Dad. He's very good at communicating now and will tell me exactly what he wants. He is very happy go lucky and so social. We call him the Mayor because he always will give a big welcome to everyone in the room and when he leaves he shouts "Bye, Bye!" to everyone several times while waving. He gets REALLY excited about things lately and will make his mouth into a big "O" like he's shocked when he sees something that amazes him.

I have been only working 2 days a week lately so I have gotten to hangout with Bray a ton. I can't get enough of him! He's my little buddy and the love I feel for him is bigger than anything in the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment