Thursday, December 22, 2011

December 23, 2011 - Braydon is 2!

Our little buddy is 2 years old! I can't believe how fast the time has flown. Life with him the past 2 years has been the best. He is our ray of sunshine and laughter :) Every day he is growing more and more physically and mentally. He talks a ton now, and in sentences. He's like a parrot, repeating everything we say and do. In his cute little high pitched voice he'll say "Merry Christmas!" or "Mommy, paci please!". Every morning we have this routine where he climbs into bed with us and we watch cartoons, I make him pancakes and give him those and a Banana in bed. Now as soon as he gets in bed he'll point to the door and say "Mommy, pancakes and Bae peeze" and when I bring him to him he says "Tank You Mommy!" with a huge smile. Then we all cuddle, Bray, Daddy and I until Daddy goes to work. Bray says, "Bye Bye Daddy work!".

We have a blast together and when we have free time we will go to Legoland, Sealife, the park, or Kidsville. Every Friday we do a playgroup with his friends. He's a very happy and social little boy. He's becoming an individual, he knows what he wants and tells us "No" if he doesn't want to do something or is reprimanding us for touching one of his toys. Daddy will tease him a lot by grabbing a toy or tickling him and he'll say "No tikki Daddy!" or "No, mine!" He knows Monty's name now and orders him around a lot :) He says "I love you and Mommy where ARE you?" He gives lots of hugs and loves his Mommy and Daddy as much as we love him. He's the sweetest boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment