We took Braydon to Toy Story Disney on Ice at Sports Arena today. HE LOVED IT!!!! I have never seen a kid so obsessed with a story line as Braydon is with Buzz Lightyear and Toy Story. He was in heaven. The Davies came with us too. Kingston loves Toy Story too, he's a year older than Bray. We bought Braydon this Buzz Lightyear spinning light toy, he has had it in his hand all day. The play was over 2 hours long and kept his undivided attention the entire time. He would point and clap and dance. He is so much fun right now, I love making him smile!
Sunday, January 29, 2012
Toy Story Disney on Ice
We took Braydon to Toy Story Disney on Ice at Sports Arena today. HE LOVED IT!!!! I have never seen a kid so obsessed with a story line as Braydon is with Buzz Lightyear and Toy Story. He was in heaven. The Davies came with us too. Kingston loves Toy Story too, he's a year older than Bray. We bought Braydon this Buzz Lightyear spinning light toy, he has had it in his hand all day. The play was over 2 hours long and kept his undivided attention the entire time. He would point and clap and dance. He is so much fun right now, I love making him smile!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment