Brady is growing up so fast! He talks ALL the time now, narrating every move he makes "Mommy, I eat breakfast now?" , "Mommy I go downstairs" , "I go outside and play swords" And he knows what he wants and tells us all the time. "Mommy, I don't want a shower, I want bath!" Or "I don't like that Mommy, I want this" And he says he Loves things all the time. "I love raisins Mommy!" or "I love pancakes!"
When I pick him up from school he will tell me about his day, what he did and who he played with. "I saw worms today and played cars with Miles" He tells us what to do a lot like "Daddy no talky Mommy, talk to Braydon!" or "Mommy, Baby sister is crying, get her!" or "Mommy, don't touch my army men!"
He is a very talkative back seat driver too. "Daddy, green means go! Red means stop!" "Faster!" We going up! (when we drive up hills)" or "Look at the garbage truck Mommy! I have one at home (referring to his toy dump truck)"
He sings a lot. He knows his ABCs, sings Itsy Bitsy Spider and Baby Bumble Bee. He can easily count to ten and sometimes beyond to 18.
He is REALLY into the Lego Ninjas (Ninjago) lately. We told him if he went poo poo on his potty that he would be able to pick out any lego he wants at Legoland so he went and sat on the toilet pushing as hard as he could until he did it. We took him to Legoland and he picked out a red Ninjago Ninja that he takes with him everywhere now! He also likes to play swords with Daddy and says, "Daddy, you be Blue Ninja, I'm Green Ninja", or switched depending on what colors they are both wearing. He's also been into super heroes lately, especially the Green Lantern.
He's so much fun! Craig and I have the best time with him.



No comments:
Post a Comment