Jan & Jerry took the kids again on Saturday night and we went to a Happy Hour at a place called the Deck (an outside bar on the beach at our hotel) for my birthday celebration with friends. There were about 20 of us. I had the best time!! We slept in on Sunday (Father's Day), Craig surfed and we met Grandma & Grandpa Schwarz, Aunt Cristin and the kids for lunch at the Beach House. We had a great lunch and Braydon entertained us all with his funny remarks.
Jan & Jerry said they had a great time with the kids, Siena was an angel and Braydon made them laugh a lot. He would take showers every morning with Grandpa. Also, Roscoe ate Braydon's pacifier. We've been trying to break him of the habit so Grandma and Grandpa told him to throw it away and that Roscoe ate it and to say bye bye to it. He asked for it when he got home and we told him Roscoe ate his last one. He said "Oh no! I'm going to go to Grandma and Grandpa's to get it! You coming?" and I said "I think the trash man took it honey" and he said "oh no! Get another one!" He's a crack up.




No comments:
Post a Comment