
Braydon is the most hilarious little boy I have ever met. He says and does the funniest things. He is a chatterbox and loves to tell us what to do, he's the boss man in his eyes. He is getting really pumped up for Halloween, he wears his Red Power Ranger costume (which he picked out) practically every day.
FAVORITE FOOD - He is a huge snacker. If it were up to him he'd snack all day long. A few of his favorite go to snacks are Pistachios and trail mix. He also loves Bananas and Apples.
FAVORITE MOVIE - Lorax, Hoodwinked, Jungle Book, Clutch Powers Lego Movie
FAVORITE TV SHOW - Yo Gabba Gabba, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and NinjaGo
FAVORITE TOYS - NinjaGo characters, Power Rangers, swords, guns, Cars
FAVORITE ACTIVITY - Wrestling with Daddy, playing football
NAPS - Still doing them but tries his hardest to skip them, sometimes he does but will pass out in the car later.
HIS SISTER - He loves her so much, he thinks she is the best!
SCHOOL - He is having a blast at school now, he tells us all about his day, his friends and what he learns.
TUESDAY & FRIDAY - For some reason he is always saying we are going to do things on Tuesday or Friday. An example is I will ask him if he wants fruit with his lunch and he will say "No, no today, on Tuesday." Or he will ask if we can go to Disneyland on Friday :)
NEGOTIATIONS - Bray is a big negotiator just like Daddy. Always trying to talk his way into cookies or presents. One time we asked me for three tootsie rolls, I said no, one, he said no three and it went on like this until I finally said okay how about two? I felt bamboozled! How did he talk his way into getting two tootsie rolls when he should have had none. I'm a sucker.



No comments:
Post a Comment