Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Braydon's first crush

Braydon has had an obsession with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles lately.  He has all four costumes from Toys r Us and he studies the paper that came with each costume saying all their names.  We were driving and he said "Mommy, I want to marry April"  I said okay buddy, you like her?  He said "Yeah, but where do I find her?  She only knows the Ninja Turtles"  

A few days past and we had the following conversation

Braydon:  Mom what day is it?
Me:  Wednesday, why?
Braydon:  When will it be Friday?
Me:  Tomorrow is Thursday and after that is Friday, why?
Braydon:  Because I'm going to marry April on Friday.
Me:  Oh really?  That's great honey!
Braydon:  Yeah and I want all the Ninja Turtles to watch us get married.  And Mom, can she live with us after?

No comments:

Post a Comment