Braydon loves getting new toys and asks every day if we can go to Toys R Us. His Daddy and I told him that he has too many toys and needs to play with the ones he already has and we don't have room for anymore. A lightbulb went off in his head and he said "Mommy, lets have a garage sale. I'll get the toys I don't want and sell them to kids and then I can get a new toy!" So we went through his toys and chose the ones he didn't play with anymore, made a sign and he stood in the garage with his bag of toys yelling "Hey kids! Toys for sale!" Unfortunately it was 7am on a Thursday so we didn't get a lot of buyers, actually we got zero...but "A" for effort!
Monday, January 27, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment