With Easter coming on Sunday Braydon has heard a lot about Jesus, and has a lot of questions. "Why did Jesus die on the cross for our sins?" He also wanted know where I was going to go when I die and I told him I'd become an angel in heaven and watch him every day making sure he's happy. He said that what makes him happy is buying Legos at Legoland and when I'm an angel will I buy him Legos to make him happy? I said "sure honey" and gave him a kiss on the head. Then he said "Mommy? Will you become an angel right now? I want some new legos."
He painted this great picture at school, I'm so proud of him! He said it's a field and crosses to remember Jesus. His Godmother Aunt Cristin brought up a neat point when she saw this, she said Jesus was crucified with two other men so three crosses is accurate.
Thursday, April 17, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment