Thursday, February 26, 2015

Braydon's first day of Super Pre K

Braydon is officially in the big kid class at Preschool at Coast Kids.  The class is called Super Pre K, he was so excited to be in that class.  He told me "Mommy, I know where Super Pre K is, I'm now the oldest kid in the WHOLE school".  I think he has a case of Senioritis at age 4 /12 :)  He has his friend Parker and Ellie in his class which he's happy about.  When I was pulling up to school he asked if I could put on the Ninja Turtle theme song "Shell Shocked", he told me to turn it up loud and roll down his window.  So funny!  It's a pretty hard core rap song too.  He's growing up so fast and turning into such a character.  I love him soooo much! (September 2014)


No comments:

Post a Comment