I think little sister is trying to copy big brother when it comes to wanting to marry classmates. She told us a week ago she wanted to marry Daddy and he was glowing. That didn't last very long because this week she came home from school and said she wanted to marry Geoff. I think she's messing with Daddy cause she only says it around him and smiles her wicked grin when she says it.
Today I dropped Siena at school and a cute boy with sandy blond hair and dimples came up to Siena and handed her a diamond he made out of magnetic pieces. I asked him his name and he said Geoff. Siena had a HUGE smile on her face and then waved bye to me and went prancing after him. We are in TROUBLE with that little girl!
Monday, March 2, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment