Our handsome little man is an official Kindergartener! He is in class K1 with Mrs. Winkenhofer at St. Patrick Catholic School. There are two Kinder classes with about 23 kids in each. They wear uniforms every day, either a white or green polo and blue shorts or pants. They have to wear white tube socks with all white or all black shoes. The best part is that Braydon got to be in the same class as his best friend Sophia! Sophia and Braydon have been friends since they were about 3 months old when her Mom Jess and I met in Stroller Strides. The first day was an emotional one, Braydon was excited and so brave! Grandma Jan drove down to be there at drop off with us. Braydon knew not only Sophia but two twin girls named Sophia & Maddie from his PreSchool and Luke from Stroller Strides as well. There are a great group of families that we met, everyone is so nice and involved.
The first day was a half day and I asked him to pick out a place to got to lunch to celebrate, he chose the sushi restaurant next to Cinepolis. The Rossittos went to lunch with us too and we loved hearing Sophia and Braydon recap the day. Braydon quickly made friends, Braxton and Brock are two he talked about.
Tomorrow is a full day so for a special treat I got him a hot lunch, he chose a California Roll and Chicken Teriyaki Rice Bowl with a Lemonade. They have some amazing hot lunches at the school.
His sign says:
I want to be a Superhero when I grow up
I'm excited about Playing games
Braydon and Sophia
Grandma is the best!
Braydon helping Sophia hang her backpack, so chivalrous!





















No comments:
Post a Comment