Thursday, April 2, 2020

Schwarz kids update

Wow, life has been BUSY for our clan!  Been a really long time since I've been able to post but Siena and I were loving looking back on past posts the other night and I promised her I'd revive the blog so we can all look back on it in the future.  So I'll try and sum up what you've missed:

BRYCE- A total maniac, so smart and sarcastic and funny!  And ACTIVE!  He loves pranking his brother and sister but he equally loves to give hugs and cuddles.  He loves to paint and is a total character.  We often wonder "who writes his script."

SIENA - Super sweet and loving and competitive as heck.  She excels at every sport she plays, she loves soccer and wants to be in the 2030 World Cup and recently just make the top team in her competitive soccer league.  She is a pitcher and lead batter in softball and will play 2nd and shortstop too, and Ashe's the fastest runner in her grade, including the boys.  She loves to play with her LOL dolls and has recently gotten into skateboarding.

BRAYDON - A total stud and grown into a little man.  He has a serious passion for baseball and wants to play pro.  Loves skateboarding too and is really good at it.  He's really witty and loving but also likes to tease his sister and "get under her skin."  He excels in school and always gets near straight As.






No comments:

Post a Comment