Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Northern California Baby Shower


My dear friends Amy, Olivia and my Mom's best friend Christie threw me such a fun Baby Shower! It was at Christie's house in Sebastopol and they went all out! The place was decorated beautifully and there were such great details like Baby S wood letters, a basket to put words of advice for us and the baby and a candy bar! All my best girlfriends form childhood and on were there, my wonderful Aunties and good family friends. It was so great to see everyone since it's hard to connect with me living so far away now. I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends and couldn't be happier to bring Baby S into such a great support group. Olivia asked Craig and I questions about parenthood and read the answers to everyone, I got teary eyed but learned a lot about Craig's hopes and fears about parenthood. Apparently he's scared of changing diapers :) We also played the who knows Kelly best game. We had such a good time and thanks to everyone who came!!

No comments:

Post a Comment