
Craig and I got to see the baby again! Baby S has grown so much! And the technician said we have a healthy baby so far which is always great news :) In the photo above you can see the baby's face and forearm. Apparently our baby has a BIG head! It's head is in the 80th percentile, yikes! And it's little feet are two inches long already. As far as overall size Baby S is in the 56th percentile which is good. It likes to move around a lot and was in a big ball with it's feet by it's head. We got to see it's little lips which I can't wait to kiss! After the ultrasound I had an appointment with the doc and all looks good so far. My gestational diabetes test came out negative, my blood pressure is still low and my weight gain is on track. Just under 3 months left! Hopefully all continues to go smoothly.



No comments:
Post a Comment