Monday, November 9, 2009
Birth Classes have begun
Craig and I went to our first Birth Preparation class on Wednesday. It's all becoming so real! We only have 8 weeks left to go! The class was held at Scripps where we'll be delivering the little one. It was really informative. We learned all about labor and what to prepare for. It seems like such an amazing task. I'm hoping my body will be strong throughout the whole process and all will turn out okay. I can't wait for Baby S to come :) The H1N1 virus has made a huge impact on the hospital's processes. Apparently you're only allowed 2 visitors per day and each has to be screened at the door. And normally we get a tour of the hospital but couldn't. And no one under the age of 14 is allowed in at all. It's so crazy! I'm going in tomorrow morning to get my h1n1 vaccine because a few people at Craig's work have gotten it and I want to protect the Baby and I.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment