I had a doctors appointment on Wednesday and I'm 50% effaced and the baby is in the head down position. And I've gained 40 pounds. My blood pressure was high so the doctor saw me again the next day to do an ultrasound and run stress tests. The baby is VERY healthy, sizing in the 79th percentile with chubby little cheeks :) It's heart is strong and it seems very happy. As for me, I'm feeling pretty good minus the blood pressure situation which of course worries me a bit. I'm going to be put on a special test schedule where I'll be getting an ultrasound next week and a stress test as well. The doctor said if I were at 38 weeks she would probably recommend taking the baby now but since I'm 36 weeks she'd like to just monitor me and the baby and wait as long as possible.
I can't wait to meet the little one, seeing it's adorable face in the ultrasound got me even more excited! I'll post the ultrasound photo soon!



No comments:
Post a Comment