Friday, January 13, 2012

Siena's 30 week 4D Ultrasound










We did a 4D Ultrasound which was so cool! Braydon was asleep for it again, in Daddy's arms so he missed the whole thing. It was 30 minutes long and we got a good look at our little girl. She has a chubby little face, button nose and a bunch of hair already. She has big lips and is very active. She moves around a ton which I could already tell from feeling her kick me all the time. She is also insanely flexible, she had one foot up by her head and her other foot down. Then she moved and grabbed both feet with her hands and pulled then up by her face. The umbilical cord distorted the view of her face in a lot of the shots but we were still able to get a pretty good view. She's in the head down position which is good since I'm going to try and have a VBAC with her :) She's adorable and perfect and I can't wait to meet her!

1 comment: