

The weather has been amazing lately so I decided to take Braydon to the beach. It's 80 degrees out in February! It was the first time we've been since he's been fully walking. He LOVED it! When we got there I took off his shoes and I think he tripped out a little on the way the sand felt on his bare feet because he kind of walked cautiously at first, then when he got used to it he took off running. He saw a piece of driftwood and picked it up right away trying to write in the sand with it, from then on it never left his hand until we were back in the car. As soon as he saw the ocean he charged straight for it, this guy has no fear! Thankfully Mommy was right by his side because as soon as his feet hit the water he kept going forward toward the waves, the cold water didn't bother him at all. He loved wading in the water and watching the waves crash. I would hold him while I went past my knees in the water so we could be closer to the waves and he would laugh really hard when one crashed near us, we played that game for a while. He was having so much fun that he looked me in the eyes and grabbed my face to plant a huge kiss on my lips. I live for those moments! Then he saw a flock of seagulls and went running after them. We played until the sunset and then he went running to our blanket making the sign for hungry so we went home to eat dinner :)



No comments:
Post a Comment