Braydon's new thing is clapping and waving. Whenever he gets excited he claps his hands, I also taught him how to high five. He waves hello and goodbye whenever he leaves or enters a room and whenever someone else enters or leaves the room too. He is also the biggest social butterfly. Every time we go to a restaurant he walks around the room smiling and waving at every table and hamming it up. I call it "working the room".
Monday, January 10, 2011
Clapping and waving
Braydon's new thing is clapping and waving. Whenever he gets excited he claps his hands, I also taught him how to high five. He waves hello and goodbye whenever he leaves or enters a room and whenever someone else enters or leaves the room too. He is also the biggest social butterfly. Every time we go to a restaurant he walks around the room smiling and waving at every table and hamming it up. I call it "working the room".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment