Monday, January 3, 2011

Brady and Santa Clause








Braydon met Santa for the first time on Christmas Eve with Grandma and Grandpa Schwarz and Craig and I. We went to the Brea mall where we stood in line for an hour and a half to meet him. Braydon had a great time in line playing with all the Christmas decorations along the way but his meeting with Santa didn't go over as well. He was horrified of the man! As soon as I let him go to sit with santa he lost it. He was crying so hard, tears streaming down his little cheeks. I don't know what it is about kids with Santa! It's not like Braydon is afraid of strangers, he loves people! He will walk up to anybody and play with them. I guess we will give it another try next year, eventually he's got to warm up to him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment